“Climate activists are sometimes depicted as dangerous radicals. But the truly dangerous radicals are the countries that are increasing the production of fossil fuels. Investing in new fossil fuels infrastructure is moral and economic madness.”
António Guterres – Secretary-General of the UN
Fossil fuel companies can no longer be tolerated. Join us in decentralised direct action – this is not a drill.
- 17/03/2023: Windows smashed at ecocide office building 50 – 60 Station Road
- 01/03/2023: Cambridge Earth Sciences department targeted
- 30/01/2023: Front doors smashed at University of Cambridge’s Chemical Engineering Department
- 08/01/2023: Oxford Institute for Energy Studies stencilled
- 15/11/2022: Advertising screen at Department of Engineering shattered